Skyline Robotics is revolutionizing the future of facade management starting with Ozmo the window cleaning robot.
- The robot imitates the human cleaning motion but is operated by a real human to ensure proper cleaning.
- Since Ozmo is operated by humans, and safety is always a priority, it important that a collaborative, fenceless application is being used
- Skyline utilizes the Kuka Agilus KR10 R1100-2 with AIRSKIN’s special waterproof edition
- The advantage of utilizing Ozmo is to reduce the amount of labour per site, while increasing the pay for window cleaning operators or Ozmo
- With Ozmo, depending on the site, could save a service provider up to 75% of the project costs, and achieve a fast ROI
“AIRSKIN® was a pleasant partner to accompany us on this special and challenging journey. We decided to go with the AIRSKIN® solution because we could be sure to get an excellent customer support from the Viennese Tech team”
Founder of Skyline Robotics